1. I grew up listening to Radio 4 and my parent’s cassette of Engelbert Humperdink, ABBA, The Beatles, Elvis ,and Cliff Richard among others. Put that funky music, brown girl ; was my childhood.
2. My teenage years was the era of boy bands, girl bands and diva’s. You’re not the cool cat if you don’t know each of them, and their dance moves. And you have to like one person that ” defines” you. For me it was Sporty Spice, Howie D. and JC Chasez.
3. Early adulthood was an explosion of life’s lesson. About how life is full of trial’s, about getting up after you have fallen again and again. The importance of having people that loves you no matter what. All songs come and go, but u2 Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own always stuck by. Something about u2 songs that strucks me deep.
4. The start of my soul-searching.
5. Now, and what I hope in the future. Insyaallah. My prayers only He knows best. Amin 🙂